Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She's Back.

Today I moved back to Melbourne, Victoria.
Its been just over a year since I last lived here.

I left with the intention of saving money to travel/move overseas. But I haven't saved a cent.
I blame the person I am in brisbane. I disapear in brisbane. All the people around me take, take take, and I give, give, give. It runs me into the ground, and leaves me broke. I'm not strong enough to say no.
In Melbourne however, I find i'm much more self-involved (in a good way I think). I am much more self reliant.
I like the person I am here. I like my own company. I like myself.

Its weird. The last few weeks leading up to moving I haven't felt anything. I'm numb.
You could say anything to me and it wouldnt ulter my emotions. I'm just blank.
I'm neither scared or excited. I'm just floating around waiting for the next big bang I guess.
I know in my heart I have made the right desision. I know that no matter how hard it is here, it is only harder in brisbane.
Easy is not always right. Comfort is not always a good thing.

I've learnt soo fuking much in my short life, and I know there is so much more to do and learn.
I can't wait.
I will save.
I will get overseas.

This is a good thing.. I hope.

2 comments:

Madeline said...

i have faith in you!
miss you!

pathless_woods said...

all of the best for your adventure!